Osmo Action、again

 


This is my latest Vlog equipment.

I already bought it about a year ago and used it for a while, but it just didn't seem right to me. After I bought the iPhone 11 Pro, I used it less and less.

The cause of the discomfort is pan focus. The smartphone is similar in terms of less background blur, but this one is better in terms of how frustrating it is when you get closer to the subject. Please don't say "No, that's not the kind of camera you want to use, right? " :P

On the other hand, after taking Vlogs with my iPhone for a few months, my impression is that it's not really a camera after all.

That's right, after all, it's a smartphone. It's designed to be easy to use as a smartphone. Adding a gimbal would probably make shooting more comfortable, but that's pointless. The appeal of smartphones is that you can always keep them in your pocket and take photos or videos whenever you want.

So, I decided to use the iPhone only for everyday use, or as a device for emergencies when I need to be empty-handed, such as at the mall, and to use the Osmo Action as my main vlog camera.

Then there's the issue of sound. I often cannot record the sound as I intended. So we are planning to introduce some things soon.

I'm also very interested in the DJI Pocket 2 that came out earlier this month, but although it's small, the problem may be that it still gives the impression that I'm taking videos.

コメント